International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Meagan's Blog

The View of a Lifetime

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yesterday, we went to the Cape of Good Hope. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. We walked and walked and walked. I began telling myself that it better be worth it...it was! I took hundreds of pictures of the same view because it was so miraculous to me. I know that God knew what He was doing when He created this world. Just look around, His artistic ability shines.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Take in all the beauty and bring back lots of pics for the rest of us.

love,
Mama

Donna Clark said...

I'm sure Kruger will also have some awesome sights from both scenery and animal life. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 12 days
When June 2nd - 13th, 2009
Focus Wildlife Research/Conservation
Political History
Culture